Tuesday, October 28, 2008

You're welcome . . . All of you.

Yes, you can all thank me. A couple of months back I did an interview with one of the local news papers regarding cycling as an alternate and viable mode of transportation for most people in Honolulu. When gas was hovering around $4.29, I said something to the effect of "we're never going to see a $3.00 gallon of gas again, it's only going to go higher." I guess the oil speculators heard about my comment and decided to make me look like an ass. Of course it is for the benefit all of us, except my quote was printed . . . and I do look like an ass.

I went and got gas for my truck tonight and was surprised when I saw this. Yep, $2.66 a gallon. Now I don't really feel that this is directly related to me but if I can facetiously take credit for something positive, why not?

Shoots,
SoCal

No comments: